We are looking for an IT security and infrastructure engineer who is detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and virtualized hardware, and who flourishes in a fast-moving and at times, high-pressure environments. We expect the IT security and infrastructure engineer to work with numerous business stakeholders, software developers and other technical staff, and often need to do field analysis and maintenance. His/her responsibilities include upgrading and improving operating environments, creating repair and remediation strategies, and providing technical support and training for users.
The IT security and infrastructure engineer should have good communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills, and familiar with data privacy and protection regulations. The IT Security and Infrastructure Engineer must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the security and technology infrastructure needs of multiple stakeholders, processes, products and systems.
The IT Security and Infrastructure Engineer reports to the CISO (Chief Information Security Officer).
- Installing and maintaining AWS cloud operating environments;
- Configuring and maintaining AWS security applications;
- Configuring and maintaining Cloudflare security applications;
- Monitoring these operating environments;
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems;
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure;
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary;
- Keep KLDX data separated and secure with appropriate role-based access controls;
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response;
- DRP management and testing;
- Providing training and support;
- Liasing with the SOC – first primary contact with the SOC when security incidents occur; and
- Management of security incidents until their resolution and completion of the root-cause analysis report.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- AWS Cloud Network configuration and management;
- AWS Cloud VM/container management;
- AWS security management;
- Cloudflare security management;
- AWS IAM and Cognito configuration and management;
- AWS KMS and Secrets Manager configuration and management;
- AWS CloudHSM configuration and management;
- Cloudflare DDoS and WAF configuration and management;
- Experience in financial services (banking and/or capital markets) is an added advantage; and
- Degree or masters’ in computer science or equivalent.