The Head of Issuers is primarily responsible to expand and manage the Company’s Issuer pipeline. The individual should have a customer-first mindset, with a passion to contribute to SMEs’ and businesses’ fund-raising growth journey via our platform. This role requires strong analytical and communication skills across all levels of stakeholders along with business oriented strategic skills.
The Head of Issuers will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop and execute strategy to identify, engage, onboard and thereafter maintain business relationships amongst Issuers as well as channels for Issuer pipelines;
- Lead presentations to potential Issuers in securing mandates;
- Overseeing the preliminary assessment and compliance of eligibility criteria by Issuers;
- Ensuring an efficient and smooth start-to-finish client fundraising journey on our platform;
- Client servicing from start to finish of the issuance journey
- Maintain high standards of integrity and professionalism in dealing with clients and strive to preserve and enhance the good reputation and goodwill of the company as well as to build close rapport and relationship with existing clients; and
- At all times observe, comply and be conversant with all relevant acts, laws, rules and regulations and guidelines in the execution of an IEO and be conversant with all relevant statutory modifications and reenactments as may be introduced thereto.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 10 years’ experience in Malaysian capital markets;
- Experience in fintech/ DeFi/ corporate finance/ start-up/digital platforms/digital products is an added advantage;
- Proven track record of executing fund raising activities;
- Good interpersonal skills and results oriented;
- Possesses good communication skills both in written and verbal form;
- Good presentation skills; and
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.