You will form part of our Primary Markets and Listing team. You will report to the Head of PML. Our PML team’s primary responsibility includes the review and assessment of potential applicants and ensuring the issuance process adhere to the stipulated requirements and regulations from onboarding to token issuance on the KLDX Platform. You will proactively participate in the due diligence review, review of the white paper and assess applications for fundraising to submitted to KLDX.
- To carry out the formal assessment on the applications submitted by potential applicants for fundraising on KLDX;
- To participate in the internal due diligence review process;
- Undertake the review of the draft White Paper and documents submitted by the applicants;
- Preparation of the report to be tabled to the Listing Committee;
- Assisting the team to ensure an efficient and smooth token issuance journey on the KLDX Platform;
- Monitor the offering process as well as post offering to ensure compliance with the KLDX Listing Rules and applicable laws and regulations;
- Process the secondary fundraising applications/secondary transactions; and
- Participate in the review the KLDX Listing Rules and other policies and guidelines from time to time to ensure effectiveness and relevance.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 6 years’ experience in capital markets including experience in corporate finance work;
- Familiarity with the regulatory framework in Malaysia relating to fundraising;
- Experience in undertaking assessment of companies for fundraising, due diligence, drafting/review of prospectus /information memorandum;
- Detail oriented and meticulous;
- Possesses good communication skills both in written and verbal form; and
- Degree in law, business, accounting, finance , economics, mathematics, engineering or equivalent.